Enzikco Academy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd March, 2016 (RMO chat) - Niko City

Go down

3rd March, 2016 (RMO chat) - Niko City Empty 3rd March, 2016 (RMO chat) - Niko City

Post by Alisa Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:18 pm

Aznar: Hey isn’t it Arjun? The one of legendary GoD player?
অর্জুন: Yeah!?
Aznar: Are you from GX Rv.?
অর্জুন: No! I am a DX member.
Aznar: Oh! I am searching for a GX member to ask something
অর্জুন: Oh! So you can talk to a guy name “Klin”.
Aznar: Where is he?
অর্জুন: He was looking for an item to make DRZ trapped peoples alive in game again.
Mimi: Is it possible? Arjun brother?
অর্জুন: Yes Mimi, they didn’t died they was in deep sleep like half dead calls coma.
Aznar: According to RMO information it was the aim of this game, right?
অর্জুন: Yes! But being a GoD player to play a game like DRZ or RMO kind of curse in life.
Aznar: Why? Why?
অর্জুন: Because, a normal player if got a damage so what level pain will he or she get, a GoD player will get 100 times more pain from the normal player. That’s why GoD player of EZ mostly be feeling less but someone is really expensive of them.
Klin: Arjun? Do you have any extra flower of life?
অর্জুন: Nah! Why?
Klin: I just meet a little boy, whose elder sister died, just wanted to help him out to survive in game.
অর্জুন: Why you didn’t use yours, that one you currently have?
Klin: It’s for Alisa, without her I can’t finish a game like that.
অর্জুন: Yeah! Yeah! I forgot you two are lovey partners.
Klin: Not lovey! C’mon
অর্জুন: So!? Tell me what is the relationship between you and Princess Alisa?
Klin: Don’t know! I can’t explain it in words.
Ayumi: Please! Someone save Rin, please! She in danger. Please! Hurry!
Klin: Let’s Go!
অর্জুন: Len! Wait! I am going with her; you go resurrect your Rin.
Klin: She is only my work partner. Don’t tease me, I have my own lover, there is no question come between me and Alisa. Now go and thanks for your help Arjun and good luck!
অর্জুন: You too!
Zakan: Len!? Is that you?
Klin: No I am not home! Sorry friend kind of busy at now got to go for an important job.
অর্জুন: He is going to save his lovey partner.
Klin: Stop it! Don’t forget its city, those chat can be post in websites. Stop teasing me before I kill you.
অর্জুন: If you don’t really love her so why you saving her with your resurrect chance beside your cousin? When you know that it’s a unique item.
Klin: Don’t know, now I am going.
Zakan: Wait Len!
Mimi: He is gone! LOL!
Simon: At last I understand.
Shizuka: Understand?
Simon: About GoD players as Arjun said it’s more danger to play those EZ games in that x2 Deadly mode, we just can do it easy but they have really hard times
Shizuka: Truth!
সৌরভ: Actual Idea!
Shizuka: Who are you? I can’t read your name?
সৌরভ: I am Sourav. A DTG member.
Shizuka: Indian? Or Nepal?
সৌরভ: Indian, Nepal has no DTG branch, it was DAG, a copy team made by some evil guys like Krom.
Simon: As much as I know DTG was Len’s 1st team, so did you meet him?
সৌরভ:Maybe! Why? Do you know him?
Simon: Actually once in RMO II, He and Rin saved my life, so I want to say them thank you.
সৌরভ: Well then! You need to wait because they are central Code players, they surely got some problems.
Tyson: Guys! Guys! Need a Healer for a Divine Item I saw, please help me? Before someone took it.
সৌরভ:All right! Let’s go!
Simon: Everyone leaving city each by each, I am going to Kumi River for fishing, wanna come Shizu?
Shizuka: Sure!
---
---
[Niko City: Arther (GM) written by, RMO Chat project]
Alisa
Alisa
Admin

https://enzikco.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

3rd March, 2016 (RMO chat) - Niko City Empty Re: 3rd March, 2016 (RMO chat) - Niko City

Post by Alisa Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:40 pm

[Soul of Life – RMO, 3rd March]
Reme: Here is the place Lenon.
Lenon: Yush!
Zakan: LOL! Lenon!?
Lenon: What’s up?
Zeron: Oh! Two lenon here.
Nia: Guys where is GM now?
Zeron: I don’t know but why?
Nia: Something happening, aren’t you seeing a wav in air?
Reme: Someone using resurrect, I think so…
Zeron: Only GoD player can do that, it means Klin made it man, yes!
Lenon: Who is that?
Miku (GM): Who is that boy? He already got two type of Excalibur?
ହୈରକ: Someone who finish DRZ.
Miku (GM): Finsih DRZ!? It means Krom Krimary?
Lenon: No! Well Well that is true Lenon and I want to kill him.
ହୈରକ: Why!?
Lenon: Because he always make every girl fall in love with him and between that he already married with someone he meet in LH.
ହୈରକ: Oh God! Means you are a girl, isn’t that true?
Lenon: Yes! : Shame:
ହୈରକ: LOL!
Zeron: Useless girl, you copy that fucking guy’s name?
Zakan: Remember the truth, he was a DTG member before, but his CX code was assemble so he joined GX Rv. For a fuking girl.
ହୈରକ: Isn’t DTG a Indian team?
Zakan: Yes!
ହୈରକ: I will join it and I am not in any team.
Zeron: Guys! I am going to the way from where that light effect coming… by the way he was our member once and RMO is a deadly game so maybe he will need help. See you all around~
(GM) [Announcement]: Everyone of RMO players’ team up system is now on. You can team with only one parson can team with only one parson, the tag team can’t be inactive, and it’s permanent. So find your partner and if someone stays alone so we are sorry but solo fighting will be harder from now. Good Luck!
Ria: What the hell!?
Zakan: My partner is Zeron!
Ria: Gay! Eww!
Zeron: Go home! You drank!
Nia: Guys, Eromy? Are you team taken?
Eromy: Yes! With my boyfriend.
অর্জুন: Nia, team me honey!
Nia: Sure!
অর্জুন: <@GM><Shout Mode>Who is still have no partner?
Delkom: I am…
Ami (GM): single players are Ayumi, Zeno, Maki, Reme, Klin, Paary.
অর্জুন: Thank You GM!
Rin: Hi everyone!?
(GM Announcement) DRZ paler group has awakened. For them, please survive till the end of the game, and you will be in real world after, or for making a player to force out so someone have to scarify CC code on that player.
Klin: Thank You!
অর্জুন: Len!? Is Rin Alisa?
Klin: Right Guess! And I am gonna make are outta this world to real world.
Rin: Len wait! I thought you revive me for a teammate.
Klin: Wrong guess! My true reason was to make you safely in real world.
Rin: But…
অর্জুন: Princess, please! Survive you first.
Klin: Go Rin-chan! Your world, your real life is waiting for you.
Rin: Len!? If you make me out to real world so you going to lost your Crystal Code, so how you can survive in this world and even in real world you have your own girlfriend who is waiting for you.
Klin: She believes me Rin, I promised her I will go back to her no matter what happens to me.
Rin: Len!? Listen…
Klin: <Codex Crystal SS CF L32-Profile Name Lenon> < Target: Rin: Log Out>
অর্জুন: LEN!? Chat center is on, why you used your code number?
Klin: I don’t really care!
অর্জুন: Len. You are really mean to your girlfriend. For Rin you are now in great danger in RMO. And you are also mean to Princess Alisa. Don’t forgot she loves you but Peter told it was a confusion so let’s skip it but Len don’t you think Rin and Miku both will cry if something happen to you here?
Zakan: I really never saw a stupid guy like you, for a girl you are going to trapped in that deadly world. Even now you don’t have your powers.
Zeron: Go! Suicide man!
Klin: I will go! Not to suicide! Going to finish the game! And you should know Arjun I never broke my promises.
অর্জুন: Oh! Klin-chan what is your plan? As far I know you don’t scarify anything without a plan? So what is it?
Zeron: Actually I really want to marry Princess Alisa.
Klin: :Sigh: Good luck man! Well as soon as possible I need to back to Miku, Arjun said those chat will post in website so if she reads those shit someone, she will be upset, and I really can’t see my soulmate sad for me.
Zakan: Someone in love! Ta Ta Lenon~
অর্জুন: I am going to Len! Nia come!
Nia: Yes Master!
Klin: LOL! Thanks friends.
Ayumi: Someone at last shake RMO Episode.
Rin: Yeah! Today DRZ peoples are revived and Alisa Arden has logged out for Klin.
[Chat Written by RMO test center, conformed by Miku (GM)]
Alisa
Alisa
Admin

https://enzikco.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down